Thursday, July 19, 2012

Things keep getting better and better... 21!

Today is Thursday, July 19th. Tomorrow is our 21st wedding anniversary. I will not be blogging tomorrow, so I'm posting my anniversary blog post a day early.

I had my first date with Tami on February 24th, 1989. Approximately two and a half years later we were married. As with all marriages we've had our ups and downs. It goes without saying that the ups FAR outweigh the downs. I have been married to the most wonderful, beautiful, caring, amazing, and wise woman in the world for 21 years and things keep getting better with each passing year. I am so eager to see what the next 21 years (and beyond) have in store for us. There really is something magical about growing old together. Obviously I'd rather not grow old at all, but I don't have a choice in THAT matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment