Saturday, March 30, 2013

100 ways to love your wife

I won’t pretend this is my original work. I confess I saw this list somewhere as 100 ways to love your husband and decided to convert it into 100 ways to love your wife. I have taken some artistic license (translated- I think I can improve the list). I have also deleted some stuff that husbands like and substituted some stuff that wives like. I think I will only do 25 at a time in four separate posts. A list of a hundred anything can be cumbersome and tedious. So here goes... my attempt at 100 ways to love your wife.

1. Respectfully communicate with her.
2. Let her know she is important to you.
3. Validate her feelings--- even when you disagree with her.
4. Let go of the small stuff. We all have annoying habits.
5. Tell her you love her--- Every day!
6. Allow her space to participate in her hobbies.
7. Protect her honor--- ALWAYS!
8. Be tender with her. She's not one of the guys.
9. Foster an atmosphere of laughter in the home.
10. Find ways to laugh together.
11. Do not make sudden major changes without discussion and giving her time to adjust.
12. Take her out on dates. Every week if possible.
13. Focus on what she's doing right and tell her about it.
14. Show an interest in what she feels is important in life.
15. Give her time with you apart from the children.
16. Don't allow anyone to treat her disrespectfully. EVER!
17. Compliment her often.
18. Talk with her about family goals. You are a marital team.
19. Don't over commit yourself. Leave time for her and the children.
20. Extend God's grace to her and be forgiving when she offends you.
21. Find ways to show her you need her.
22. Give her time alone if she needs or wants it.
23. Admit your mistakes. Be humble and swallow your pride.
24. Defend her at all cost.
25. Give her a massage without expecting more in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment