Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fun on the ferris wheel

Tomorrow night we will take Sveta to the Aurora Farmers Fair for the second year. We took her last year and HAD... A... BLAST! We got to watch her ride all the traditional kiddie rides, listen to her squeal as she rode the kiddie roller coaster and the best part of all was taking her on the ferris wheel. She had no fear and just loved every minute. Honestly, I think I had more fun than she did. In fact, I know I had more fun than she did.

This year she knows what to expect. She even thanked us already for buying the tickets (ride tickets that is). I know she's excited and we can't wait to take her.

The truth is, I am not wild about carnivals or fairs. Never have been. But when it comes to my granddaughter, all that goes out the window. We're going and it's going to be a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment