Friday, February 28, 2014

I have reached my BREAKING POINT!



Well, this is it. I've reached my breaking point. The lady in this video feels exactly like I do.

With one of the biggest snow storms of the season headed our way, I'm gearing up to shovel my driveway for what seems like the millionth time this winter. I'm also getting ready to plow the church parking lot and shovel the sidewalks. I recently saw a good teacher friend of mine. I asked him how things were going. He said he felt like he was fighting a losing battle. Shoveling manure (only he didn't use the word manure) against the tide was how he put it. I told him I was having the same struggles. I guess there has been a lot of shoveling going on this year.

Everybody say it with me. "WE LOVE WINTER!".

1 comment:

  1. Spring is just right around the corner, I can feel it ;)!!!! Oh and might I add a cruise for someone!!!!

    ReplyDelete