Saturday, December 27, 2014

It ain't over

Our time of hosting Christmas gatherings has finally come to an end. We are tired, but it was well worth it and we wouldn't have had it any other way. This doesn't mean EVERYTHING is finished though. We get to watch our grandchildren today and also spend the night with them. This will allow their parents to take some much needed time away with each other. Keeping the grandchildren is an exhausting thing, but I wouldn't miss it for all the tea in China. Pete Rose once said, "I'd walk through Hell in a gasoline suit to play baseball". I feel the same way about watching my grandchildren. No matter how busy I have been and no matter how tired I am, I am going to babysit those grand babies tonight. At least they have some new Christmas toys that we can play with together. I can't wait to see them :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment