Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Who are you?

I have decided to make an attempt at solving a mystery that has long perplexed me. Please don't think I'm joking when I ask... Who in the heck is reading this blog? I often get 10-15 page views per day and I honestly don't know who is reading my little corner of the blogosphere. I am only aware of three or four regular readers. My own mother, my teaching colleagues Michelle and Paul, and my neighbor Doug. I'm pretty sure my own family only checks in from time to time. I think they tired of my ramblings a long time ago. So, I most sincerely ask... Who is reading this blog? If at all possible, could you please let me know (somehow) who you are? A comment on one of my posts. An e-mail. A text message. Whatever means you choose, please let me know who you are.

I do have a reason for asking. Obviously curiosity is the main factor. Of course I want to know who is reading this stuff. Another reason is knowing where to take my blog from here. If I have a better idea who my audience is, I can better tailor my posts to those people. For example, I wouldn't want to post a bunch of my favorite recipes if most of my readers were sports fans who didn't give a hoot about my culinary prowess. Does that make sense? So c'mon, blog readers. Let me hear from you. The curiosity is killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment