Saturday, March 5, 2016

Fresca

I was drinking Fresca yesterday when Elliott asked me for a drink. I told him I didn't think he would like it. It is grapefruit flavored... Not something a two year old would normally like. But he persisted and I of course relented 😋. He took a drink and made a face. I asked him if he liked it. He said it was a little bit oowee (or is that ewee?). However you pronounce it, it rhymes with chewy. I thought he was sufficiently deterred, but I was wrong. He came back for more. I guess it wasn't THAT bad. I liken this to Bud Light for me. As beer goes, I do not care for it, but I don't dislike it enough to not drink it when there is nothing else to choose from. And now that I think of it... This is the same kid who eats raw lemons. No wonder Elliott didn't mind drinking grapefruit soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment