Sunday, June 21, 2020

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to all you dads out there. I am missing my dad today. It's hard to believe he has been gone almost 30 years. On Fathers Day I always wonder what he would have thought of his grandchildren, and great-grandchildren. Actually I already know he would have loved them to pieces and would have spoiled them in a manner rivaling any grandma. Today I am also thankful for Cliff, my step dad. I am so thankful because he is SO GOOD to my mom, and that's all any son could ask for his mother.

This morning I received a Marco Polo video message from Jessi and the grandkids... what a great way to start the day :-) This afternoon Michael, Thomas, and Abby are coming over to swim, and I am going to grill some burgers just as any self-respecting father should. It's already been a great day, and I know it promises to only get better.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment