Tuesday, July 27, 2021

A very, VERY special day!

The Lord has blessed us beyond all measure! 

 While vacationing in Oklahoma, Tami and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary. The kids made us a video with personalized messages and old photos. I grilled some steaks. It was a perfect day with my kids, grandkids, and sons-in-law. 

 On July 20, 1991, I made the best decision of my life. I married an intelligent, wise, caring, loving, beautiful woman. Where have 30 years gone? It seems like yesterday I met this incredible woman in college. Now here we are 30 years later staring down the barrel of retirement, and planning the next phase of our lives. Just as it is in any healthy marriage, we have had our peaks and valleys. Thankfully the peaks outnumber the valleys exponentially. Thank you for 30 wonderful years, honey. I look forward to 30 more! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment