Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Change is hard

Ask anybody... I DO NOT like change. I am a creature of habit. I am set in my ways.

Last Sunday Tami was going to sing in church and asked if we could sit up front near the piano. We normally sit near the back on the opposite side of the piano. Most people would roll with the changes and take the seating change in stride. Not me. I reluctantly, kicking and screaming "agreed" to sit in a different seat. I was completely out of whack through the whole service. I was sitting with a whole new set of people. Don't get me wrong. They are nice folks, but I am just not used to them. I was looking at the Pastor from an entirely different angle. I may as well have been sitting in a church on Mars. I was just plain messed up. Thank Goodness we will return to our usual seats next week.

Change is hard. Have you ever tried to bend a coin? Sorry. Bad joke :-)

There's only one instance where change is good... Diapers!


No comments:

Post a Comment