Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Dad Band- Volume 3

I had so much fun with yesterday's post, I thought I'd continue it today.

Dad Band- Volume 3

Here is the list of tracks...

1. God gave me 2 hands (one for the spatula, one for the beer)

2. Because I said so!

3. Stop teasing your sister! (Michael's song- Part 1)

4. Let your vittles stop your mouth! (Abby's song- part 1)

5. If you break your leg (don't come runnin' to me!)

6. Money doesn't grow on trees!

7. Whistle while you work (the chore song)

8. Stop jumping on the bed (It's not a trampoline)

9. Turn down that music (you're giving me a headache)!

10. What's for dinner? (Nothing. You just ate yesterday)

11. Body Art did it! (Abby's song- Part 2)

12. Take a breath! (Abby's song- Part 3)

13. Poosley the Peach (A tribute to Jessi)

14. No, C's DON'T get degrees! (Michael's song- Part 2)

15. Sugar Lump (A tribute to Abby)

16. The Butterhead Bop (A tribute to Michael)

No comments:

Post a Comment