Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sveta Said...


I forgot to post a few things Sveta said when she was swimming on Saturday. You can probably file these under "I guess you had to be there" or "It's only funny to me". However, I'm going to post them anyway.

Early on I was attempting to acclimate Sveta to the water. She didn't like getting her face wet. I decided to go under the water to show her it wouldn't hurt her. I dunked my head, came up and said cheerfully, "Going under water is fun!!!!!". She wasn't buying it. She looked me square in the eye and in a very matter of fact manner said, "It's not". I thought that was completely hilarious. Maybe you are not as amused as me.

Later another child came up behind me and dumped a cup of water on my head. Sveta did not like this. She very sternly told the child, "Don't get my Goppa wet!" I felt like she was trying to defend me in her own precious little way. I thought this was very cute.


We also learned that Sveta loves chocolate ice cream and popsicles. Needless to say we went out the next day and stocked up on both. We are ready for her next visit. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment