Sunday, August 31, 2014

Baldy!

I've heard through the grapevine that my son (in his infinite wisdom) decided to shave his head yesterday. I've not seen photographic proof, but seeing such a photo is on my "to do" list today. He said he did it because he was bored and curious. Might I suggest if he is bored and curious that he consider studying, cleaning his condo or washing his car? I've also heard his girlfriend doesn't like his complete lack of hair either (go figure!). My son the genius better watch out or he may find himself bored and curious wondering where his girlfriend went (probably kicking and screaming in the opposite direction).

Baldy Meyer doesn't have a very nice ring to it, does it? Smooth move, Kojak! (This is all said in fun of course).
BTW, Michael... You probably don't know who Kojak is. Google him.

On the bright side he has cut down on the money he would spend on shampoo. If he loses his comb or brush it won't be a problem. He can now emulate some awesome role models like Britney Spears and Sinead O'Connor (Just kidding).

Who knows, maybe his new hair style will grow on all of us (pun intended).


No comments:

Post a Comment