Monday, August 18, 2014

The Fight- Part 2

Many of these "and that's when the fight started..." jokes are just old and recycled Red Skelton material. It's okay with me if these jokes are not new. They are still funny.

When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her someplace Expensive... So, I took her to a gas station.
And that's when the fight started...

A man and his wife and were sitting at a table at his high school reunion, and he
kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table.
The wife asked, "Do you know her?"
"Yes," the man sighed, "She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to
drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she
hasn't been sober since."
"My Goodness!", says the wife, "who would think a person could go on
celebrating that long?"
And that's when the fight started...

I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary?"
It warmed my heart to see her face melt in sweet appreciation.
"Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she said.
So I suggested, "How about the kitchen?"
And that's when the fight started....

My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping channels.
She asked, "What's on TV?"
I said, "Dust."
And that's when the fight started...

No comments:

Post a Comment