Sunday, August 10, 2014

Humor and nostalgia

I was talking to a guy at church today and he was telling me how much he enjoys husband and wife humor. He reeled off a few marriage jokes and we got a good chuckle. Think Henny Youngman (Take my wife... Please!) or Red Skelton (Honey, what's on the television? I think it's dust.) Or even this one... (Sir, you just passed gas before my wife. Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was her turn). I think this will be good fodder for a separate post in the near future.

On a different note, look for a post tomorrow about a nostalgic purchase Tami made yesterday. This is not a guessing game, so I will tell you she bought a record player in a big console cabinet. Before you think we've gone off our rockers, keep an open mind about using this medium to listen to music. As they say in the music biz... stay tuned.

Until tomorrow, here's a funny little bit of marriage humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment