Monday, January 19, 2015

A Big Day

Today was the MLK holiday. I was thankful to have the day off work.

In an effort to not waste the day, Tami and I went to see a movie. We've heard a lot about "American Sniper" and decided that's the one we wanted to see. We've also heard the liberals hate this movie and are speaking out against it. That's all we needed to hear. We went to support a good, American message. Apparently we weren't alone. This movie is smashing earnings records for openings on MLK weekend. I will give a full report on this movie another day because it deserves more of an effort than I have time to give it tonight. Suffice it to say it was worth the time and money spent.

The other big thing that happened today was Michael started his full time job at Answers in Genesis (The Creation Museum). He is working in the surveillance, security, dispatch department. He thinks he's really going to like it. I will also give a full report on this later. It deserves a blog post all its own.

Both these topics will get the attention they deserve when I feel up to it. Tonight I'm just too pooped to party.

No comments:

Post a Comment