Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Super Sunday

My interest in NFL football continues to wane. This has been happening for quite a while now and I am pretty sure I know why. You have grown men making zillions of dollars to play a game. Many of these grown men act like preschoolers on a weekly basis. The act is growing very old quickly. I've heard enough about deflated footballs this week to last a lifetime. It seems the same teams win all the time and that gets old too. This Sunday is the Super Bowl. I used to really look forward to this day. Not anymore. The truth is, I'm not even sure I'll watch the game this year. I can't stand the Patriots or the Seahawks. Having no rooting interest in either team (and loathing both of them), may be cause for me to do something else entirely. I'm really becoming disinterested and disenchanted with the whole mess. In this case NFL stands for "Not For Long". As in that's how much longer I will be a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment