Monday, January 26, 2015

Snowzilla!

There is a storm of historic proportions bearing down on the northeast today. Forecasters are calling for snow accumulations measured in feet rather than inches. They are also calling for hurricane force winds. Put this all together and you have a monster blizzard... Snowzilla!

I maintain my extreme disdain for winter, but I am thankful today that I will not be dealing with this terrible storm where I live. I will not be shoveling several feet of the white death off my driveway. I will not be risking life and limb to commute to work. It's cold today and I don't like it, but I also have to be grateful that I am being spared this blizzard.

As winters go, this one has been mild so far. I am truly happy about that. There is still a lot of winter ahead, but we have not dealt with the snow and cold that we dealt with last year. Thank the Lord for small favors!

Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment