Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in our family.

To my wife, the mother of our three children. The most loving, caring, giving mother in the world. You have given of yourself until there was nothing left to give. Your maternal instinct is the strongest I have ever seen. I learned early on... you don't mess with momma bear or her cubs! Your children are your whole life and I love you for that. Our kids are better people because of you.

To my own mother. Who always had the best interest of her children at heart (to a fault!). Thanks mom, for making me the man I am today.

To my eldest daughter. The mother of my grandchildren. You are such a wonderful mother to your kids! They are are already fine people and will grow into incredible adults.

To mothers everywhere. Thank you for doing the most difficult, thankless job on the planet. As a mother, the hours are long, the pay is horrible, the working conditions are brutal, the fringe benefits leave a lot to be desired, and you often do your job when you're sick. Despite all that, you raise your children day after day, when it seems like there is no end in sight, and you never utter a single complaint. I admire mothers. As a father I pale in comparison. Thank you mothers everywhere for all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment