Sunday, August 28, 2016

St. Bernard Flood

Click on the video to see Greenlee Avenue under water!
***DISCLAIMER***
Please ignore the suggested videos that pop up after this video plays. I have no control over those and they are DEFINITELY NOT videos I have watched.

In a freak of nature event, St. Bernard is flooded tonight. I knew things were bad when I was notified that school is closed tomorrow. This video and these photos show Greenlee Avenue near Church St. and Scenic Ave. For those who know the area, Greenlee Garage is to the left and Church St. is to the right. I grew up in this town and I have never seen anything like it. News reports say 5 inches of rain fell in a span of about two hours.

Here you see the localized flooding and submerged cars. Unbelievable!

No comments:

Post a Comment