Monday, August 1, 2016

Welcome August... NOT!

Today the calendar turns to August. And in turn, my mind turns to going back to work. School starts two weeks from today and that sense of dread has started to creep in. Please understand... I am not complaining about having two months off. I am thankful for such an extended break. But just like any vacation, it's natural to be sad when it's over. That's what I'm experiencing today. On Wednesday I will go and begin getting my classroom ready. In the next few weeks I will be physically setting up my classroom, writing lesson plans, preparing text books, making copies, and performing a thousand other small tasks to prepare for the students coming back. Until that time, here is a photo of my "Back to School" shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment