Monday, October 23, 2017

Give it a rest!

Our President continues to be unfairly criticized and pummeled by the mainstream media (CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC). I wouldn't have a problem with the criticism if it were fair and there was equal criticism of the liberals. This is not the case. Bias in the news is a huge problem and that's why I am so thankful for alternative news sources. Thank you Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, Fox News, and Chicks on the Right. I certainly appreciate your voices of reason in a world where the goal of the media is to destroy Trump. They gave up report driven journalism long ago and traded it for unadulterated attacks on the President. Hmmmm.... I think the American people are wise to this and completely sick of it. Hillary wonders what happened? I think we ALL know what happened. The basket of deplorable is more numerous than Hillary thought, and not nearly as stupid as she thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment