Wednesday, November 8, 2017

One year ago

Where were you one year ago today? I was at a polling station casting a vote for Donald Trump in the morning and watching election returns late into the night (and well into the wee hours of the morning). Sometime around 3:30 A.M. the nation learned that Donald Trump had pulled off a stunning upset and had defeated Hillary Clinton to become President of the United States.

I said it last year, and I will say it again… my vote was not so much FOR Donald Trump as it was AGAINST Hillary Clinton. I would have accepted anyone as President of the United States as long as it wasn’t that lying, cheating, criminal, Hillary Clinton. As one of those American citizens so affectionately referred to as being in a “Basket of Deplorables”, I was happy to cast my vote against her.

Here we are one full year later. Hillary is still in the news because she and the Democratic Party still cannot accept they lost. Moreover, there are a lot of stories being reported recently about the corruption, cheating, and downright criminal activity of the Democrats. The Democratic Party is in shambles and they are beginning to turn on each other. Put another way, they are eating their own. I can’t say I’m sorry to see it happening. It’s about time all this corruption is brought into the light, exposed, and dealt with. Say hello to jail, Democrats!

One year later President Trump is doing an okay job. I’m not thrilled with everything he has done, but at least Hillary is not sitting in the Oval Office. No, Hillary. It was NOT your turn. Get over it! I would also say Trump has done a good job despite resistance from Democrats as well as establishment Republicans. It’s tough to get stuff done when nearly everybody is working against you. Keep fighting the good fight, President Trump. We love this country and we support you all the way!

Hey Hillary! You lost! Go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment