Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Pure Class!

I'm not usually one who gushes over Christmas decorations. I mean, I love Christmas, I like decorating for Christmas, and I like looking at Christmas decorations. However, I'm not usually a person who would use a blog post to talk about Christmas decorations. This year I'm making an exception.

The photos below show the decorations at the White House. Our First Lady, Melania Trump put her classy touch on these decorations. Why do I post this? Because Mrs. Trump brought a Nativity Scene into the White House for the first time in 8 years, and because she got rid of the so-called "Mao Balls". These Mao Balls were tree ornaments with the face of Chinese Communist dictator Mao Tse Tung on them. Our previous President thought it was a good idea to put the face of a communist dictator on the most famous Christmas tree in the whole country. Thank goodness for President Trump and the First Lady bringing Christmas back to the most famous residence in the USA.

Check out the beauty and splendor of Christmas in DC. And how about this gingerbread White House? Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment