Saturday, April 28, 2018

President Trump

I voted for Trump. I have been open and honest in saying my vote was more for "Not Hillary" rather than "For Trump". I'll be the first to admit Trump is not my favorite person. He is a billionaire playboy, and he acted like it in his younger days. He's arrogant and smug. And he often says things without thinking first. Putting all that aside, you can't argue with his results since being in office. ISIS is in decline. The tax cuts have put more money in my wallet. He is bringing jobs and manufacturing back to the American worker. He is rebuilding our alliance with Israel. He is not taking any bunk from China, Russia, North Korea, or Iran. He is denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula, and is working hard on immigration reform. How many of those things did Obama do? NONE! Say what you want about Trump. Is he perfect? No. Is he an endearing person? Not exactly. Is he getting stuff done? You bet! And all this despite constant resistance from the mainstream media and unrelenting attacks from liberal Democrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment