Thursday, November 12, 2020

Explanation

Regular readers of this blog have likely noticed my brief, yet obvious absence from this page. The explanation is simple. Tami has tested positive for COVID, and it has totally and completely disrupted our lives. Tami is working from home for obvious reasons. She's such a trooper! Working hard from home even though she feels like complete crud! I am quarantined at home even though I am 100% healthy. My school requires a 14 day quarantine, and I am therefore working from home as well. All of this is a recipe for not taking any time to post things on my silly blog. When the chips are down, this blog is just fluff and totally unnecessary. I plan on being back real soon. Until then please be patient and don't give up on Silence Runs Deep. COVID has disrupted and even destroyed a lot of things in our country. I refuse to allow my blog to be a victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment