Wednesday, February 24, 2021

An Anniversary (of sorts)

February 24th, 1989... the date that literally changed my life forever. 32 years ago today I had my first date with Tami. A liitle over two years later we were married. I can't say it was love at first sight, and I can't say I fell in love that night. However, I do know it didn't take long to realize I enjoyed spending time with this woman more than anything in the world. I knew instantly she was special. She was intelligent, she was beautiful, and unlike most men, I got to see her in action as a loving, caring mother. All of those things were intoxicating to me, and I tried to spend every waking moment with her. Here I am... 32 years later and even more infatuated with my lovely wife than I was on the glorious night of our first date. Happy 32nd anniversary of our first date, Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment