Monday, June 5, 2017

Playing Catch Up

Sorry for no post today. I have been playing catch up on yard and housework after vacation. Upon arriving home I quickly observed that my grass and weeds were nearly out of control (sheesh, I was only gone for a week!). The laundry and various other household jobs had to be completed as well. I worked like crazy today, but still didn't finish. I took a big chunk off the "to do" list, and I will finish everything else tomorrow. A strong afternoon thunderstorm interrupted my work and brought my momentum to a grinding halt.

Why isn't Tami helping you may ask? Well, as luck would have it, she was called to jury duty. She spent the whole day at the courthouse and I picked up the slack here at home. We make a good team! On a related note, I am happy to report Tami was not seated on the jury. She was dismissed at 5:30 and does not have to report any more. Praise the Lord!

Thanks for understanding, folks! I will be back to normal posts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment