Sunday, December 31, 2017

Go away, Hilz!

As 2017 comes to a close, I couldn't help but smile as I thought about the fact that we just completed 345 days where Hillary Clinton was not (and is not) the President of the United States. She's still in the news almost every day though. Think back to elections past. How many times has the losing candidate spouted off more than a year after the defeat? Mitt Romney, John McCain, Bob Dole, Al Gore, Walter Mondale... the list goes on and on. How many of these men whined, complained, and threw temper tantrums after they lost? None of them if you discount Al Gore contesting the hanging chads in Florida.

Hillary, I say this with as much respect as I can muster (and I assure you, I have NO respect for you or your slimy husband)... GO AWAY! For the love of everything good and decent... JUST GO AWAY! You lost. You've made it very clear you'll never graciously accept the defeat, so just ride off into the sunset and take your place in political obscurity.The next time I hear your name, I want it to be because you are being indicted for your decades of fraud and deception. Go away, Hillary. Thanks for playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment