Thursday, August 30, 2018

Mid Terms

As mid term election season approaches (I think it's about 68 days away), I can tell you I am already sick to death of campaign commercials. If you live in Cincinnati and haven't heard the name Aftab Pureval, you must be living under a gigantic rock. I wish I had just 1% of the money this guy has spent on TV commercials.

Anyway, just because I am sick of campaign commercials doesn't mean I don't think this is an important election. The Democrats have openly stated they will immediately start impeachment proceedings against the President if they regain control of the House of Representatives. Really? For what? Cheating on his wife and sleeping with an adult film actress? The last time I checked infidelity is not illegal. It is inherently wrong, but not against any U.S. law. Colluding with the Russians? Where's the evidence? Robert Mueller has spent a year and a half looking for something the President did wrong and has come up empty. The best the Mueller team has come up with is bank fraud and tax evasion charges against one of Trump's former campaign directors. So I ask again... Impeachment? For what? You can't impeach the President because he doesn't act "Presidential". Trump is unconventional in every way and that's exactly why the American people elected him. They were sick and tired of "The Swamp", and desperately wanted something different. The money hungry power mongers don't like it and that's exactly why I think our President is moving us in the right direction. Have you seen our booming economy? Have you seen the new trade deal with Mexico? Were you paying attention when Trump had a summit with North Korea? Take a look at unemployment numbers. They're down. Welfare recipients are on the decrease. The list goes on and on. Listen folks, I don't think the sun rises and sets with President Trump. There is plenty that he says and does that I disagree with. But overall, I think he loves this country and is doing what is needed to make it a better place.

Get out and vote in November. We need your voice to be heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment