Thursday, March 7, 2019

Look out!

When I was a child, my parents taught me to look both ways before crossing the street. It didn't take long for me to heed those words of advice. I realized there was no way I wanted to get hit by a car. Looking both ways before crossing the street seems like common sense, right? Then I will ask this one simple question... WHY IN THE WORLD ARE SO MANY ADULTS GETTING HIT BY CARS LATELY??????? The answer is as simple as the question. Cell phones. People are so wrapped up and have their noses buried in their cell phones. Here's a thought. Put down the phone and watch where in the heck you're going! Even a 5 year old can cross the street safely! However, let's not only blame the pedestrians. We have roads full of distracted drivers too. If nobody is looking where they are driving, and nobody is watching where they walk... Lots of accidents are bound to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment