Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary! This blog, Silence Runs Deep, celebrates its 8th anniversary today.

The date was on October 1st, 2011. It was a Saturday and I was sitting in my recliner noodling around on my laptop. I had a lot on my mind, but not being a big talker or conversationalist, I had no real outlet for my thoughts and feelings. I'm not sure what led me to the idea of starting a blog. I think it's just one of those things that just happened on a whim. Anyway... here I am eight years later still going strong. I have made more than 3,200 posts and sometime in the next few weeks I will eclipse 90,000 page views. This is all because of you, my loyal readers. I have no idea why you keep coming back to read the so very unimportant thoughts of such a simple man. But I've always said, "As long as you keep reading, I will keep posting". This is a commitment I have kept for eight years. As always, check back often. I usually post something every day. Every now and then I am "not feeling it", and skip a day. Thanks for sticking with me for eight years. It has been a fun ride.

And as always... To God alone be the glory (Soli Deo Gloria).

No comments:

Post a Comment