Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Further Proof

If you need further proof I am done with football, look no further than last night. The Bengals played on Monday Night Football and I didn't watch one second of it. In addition, the Bengals lost to the dreaded Steelers and I couldn't care any less. In the past I would have been really bothered... almost in mourning. Not anymore!

Also, yesterday my school had a "Who-Dey Monday" where students and staff could wear Bengal garb. I wore a red shirt. To me it was just plain old Monday.

The final bit of proof that I am done with football... I completely quit playing fantasy football. I used to really enjoy it, but now I loathe it. Things certainly do change.

Now I just have one question. How many days until pitchers and catchers report to spring training?

No comments:

Post a Comment