Thursday, March 26, 2020

Working from home

There's a new abbreviation out there... WFH. That's Working From Home. Most of our nation is doing just that. Working remotely or working from home. I have been teaching my students remotely through a platform called Google Classroom for the last week and a half. It's actually quite cool! Tami just started working from home today. Here she is doing an awesome job taking calls from customers. And I must say, I have only been listening to her field phone calls for a few hours, but she is a wonderful customer service representative. I have been highly impressed watching her in action. We are thankful this morning that God has continued to bless us. In a time when people in our nation are getting laid off from their jobs left and right, our family has fared quite well. Tami and I are still working and earning income. Kerry, Toni, Thomas, Abby, and Michael are still working too.

Soli Deo Gloria
(To God alone be the glory!)

No comments:

Post a Comment