Tuesday, May 5, 2020

A wonderful surprise

So it happened like this...

Sunday afternoon I looked out my front window and saw that someone had placed a sign in my yard. It was not facing me, so I couldn't see what it said. My first reaction was not a good one. WHO IN THE WORLD PUT A SIGN IN MY YARD????? I thought it was a political campaign sign or advertisement. No matter what it was, somebody put a sign in my yard, and did it secretly and without my permission. I quickly went out to investigate and remove the contraband sign. When I got outside my shock was incredible. Someone from my school put this sign in my yard for Teacher Appreciation Week. It turns out it was my principal and some of her helpers. I was touched and moved by this gesture. My first reaction was so negative, only to be so pleasantly surprised by what it was. Thank you to all responsible for this act of appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment