Thursday, October 1, 2020

Happy Anniversary!

Happy anniversary, Silence Runs Deep! Yes, folks, it was nine years ago today that I launched this little blog. On October 1st, 2011, out of an abundance of boredom, I hatched the idea of starting a blog. Little did I know it would grow into what it is today. To date I have made more than 3,600 posts and have logged more than 114,000 pageviews. Regular readers in this little corner of the blogosphere know I post something ALMOST every day. Most stuff is light, humorous, or what happens to be on my mind. Sometimes I get serious, and I even confess to letting things get a little more political lately. But for the most part it's a fun place to stop and check in to see what's going on with me and my family. Thank you for nine years, everybody. I have said it many times, but will say it again. Somebody is reading this drivel (114,000 pageviews don't lie). As long as you are reading it, I will keep posting. Thanks again for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment