Friday, October 16, 2020

Leave a note

Remember what is was like in the old days? If you wanted to let somebody know where you had gone, or wanted to communicate with them, you left a note. A written note on a piece of paper. Nowadays that doesn't happen very much. Today we send text messages, FaceBook messages, e-mails, and video messages. 

I left my wife a nice note today, and I didn't use any of those methods. Before she woke up this morning I left her a note using a dry erase marker on the bathroom mirror. She was pleasantly surprised and I was thrilled with the unique method of communication. 

Maintaining a good marriage is hard work, and I never stop trying to find new ways to say, "I love  you!".  Today it was in the form of a dry erase marker on a mirror. 

No comments:

Post a Comment