Saturday, May 14, 2016

California here THEY come

In a spontaneous move, two days ago Tami and Abby made the decision to fly to California. They will be staying with Tami's brother, Tim, in Laguna Niguel. Laguna Niguel is just south of LA. Not far from anything in the LA/San Diego/SoCal area. They will be gone for a record 9 days. It's a record because the longest Tami and I ever been apart is a week. I am really happy they are going, but I am going to miss them terribly. I wish I was going with them, but alas I have to stay home and finish up the school year.

They fly out at 2:00 this afternoon. Michael and I will stay home and live as a couple of bachelors until the girls get home next week. I would love to tell you that we were going to do some fun "guy stuff", but we both have to work and I still have to work on my graduate course. So, we'll probably just hang out in the evenings and enjoy each other's company. Meanwhile, the girls will be living it up in sunny southern California.

No comments:

Post a Comment