Monday, October 3, 2016

Boo hoo!

My disdain for the fall season has been well documented on this blog. Without going into too much detail, the reasons include, but are not limited to: The end of summer and everything I love about it... no school, warm weather, fishing, boating, baseball, yard work, and swimming (see the photo below to see why I am crying today). In the fall season everything dies and leads to the pure agony of winter. I also lost a lot of important people in my life in the months of August and October. The daylight is shorter and is not as bright during the fall. The evening brings about a dismal, filtered sunlight that does not exist in the summer. The fall season depresses me, and it probably will until my retirement when I can flee the short days and cold nights. Summer was but a vapor in the wind.

2 comments: