Saturday, October 1, 2016

Happy something

I don't know whether to say happy birthday or happy anniversary. Whatever you want to call it, this blog started exactly 5 years ago today. After posting something every day (sometimes more) for five years, I now have more than 2,100 posts and 37,000 page views.

I'm not even sure what possessed me to start a blog on October 1, 2011, or how I even ended up using Blogger as my website of choice. But here I am 5 years later, and here you are still with me. I'm not sure what I've done to keep you coming back, because I'm not really a guy that is all that interesting. But I've always said I will keep posting if you keep reading. So far I've honored that agreement.

Happy birthday, anniversary, or birthaversary, Silence Runs Deep. It has been a wild ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment