Friday, August 25, 2017

The Rooster

Here are two photos of me with my co-workers. Notice anything? Yeah, I would be the only guy for miles around. I'm the only rooster in the henhouse. Depending on your perspective, this could be every man's dream or his worst nightmare. Actually for me it's neither of those. I have a great working relationship with these women, and some are good friends. Tami jokingly calls them all my girlfriends. It's true they take care of me on occasion. For example, if my collar is not covering my tie they fix me up. But I take care of them too. They are always asking me to fix things or lift heavy stuff. We all get along well and truly take care of one another.

Cock-a-doodle-doo!

It's easy to spot me in the photos... I'm the bald one!

No comments:

Post a Comment