Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Hill's new book

HRC's new book, "What Happened", came out yesterday. It is basically a laundry list of blaming others and excuses for why she lost the 2016 election to President Trump. The book is SOOOOOOOOOO bad Amazon and Wal-Mart reduced the price by 40% BEFORE the book was even released. That should tell you something right there. Aside from being painfully bad, there are two things sorely missing from the book. First, there is absolutely no personal responsibility taken for the loss. HRC blames everybody except herself for the embarrassing defeat. Second, there is absolutely no mention of her daughter, Chelsea, or her two grandchildren in the book. When asked what she did in the weeks and months following the loss, HRC said she did a variety of things from spending time with her political friends, to taking naps, to drinking lots of chardonnay. She didn't say anything about seeking comfort from her child or grandchildren. I think this speaks volumes! If I suffered the worst loss of my career, and somebody asked me what I did afterward, the first thing out of my mouth would be seeking comfort in the arms of my closest family members. Not Hillary, though. No sir-ee! She seeks refuge in the arms of political allies and copious amounts of white wine. A leopard never changes her spots. Self-centered and selfish!

No comments:

Post a Comment