Thursday, November 29, 2018

Marriage

Marriage is the most sacred, most beautiful of all relationships among human beings. Put two sinful people under the same roof. These two people love each other more than anything else in the whole world. They spend every waking moment together. Most of the time they love being together, but sometimes they can drive one another absolutely crazy. Mix in some sinful, strong willed kids with minds of their own and you have the recipe for years and years of excitement.

Marriage is funny, isn't it? It's full of peaks and valleys (mostly peaks in my case). It's simultaneously the most wonderful yet sometimes most painful thing you'll ever go through. I love my marriage and I dearly love my wife. I wouldn't trade one minute of it for anything.

Here are some thoughts of others on marriage. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment