Friday, February 22, 2019

It's a strange thought

It's strange to think about it, but today would have been my parents' 55th wedding anniversary. Sadly dad passed away after only 26 years of marriage to mom. It's weird to think about what life would have been like if dad were still living today.

This is not meant in any way to take anything away from Cliff. We all love him very much, and he is nothing less than a Godsend for my mom and our whole family. I shudder to think what mom's life would have been like after dad's death if it weren't for Cliff.

There is one thing that is certain. This is all part of God's plan. I don't understand it, but I know it's perfect. I have no idea why dad had to leave this earth at the age of 47, but I do know God has a reason for it. God is good all the time... not just when He does things that make us happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment