Wednesday, April 10, 2019

The busy-ness of life

For those of you who regularly read this blog, you have likely gotten used to seeing something posted every day. You may have noticed that I have missed two days making a post this past week. There is a simple explanation for this. Life has gotten very busy. At school we are in the midst of administering the state tests and at home the yard has been screaming for my attention. I’m not complaining about the spring weather, but it does cause the grass to grow very quickly. My duties as a deacon at my church have also taken up a lot of my time. I’m on spring break next week, so will have a good opportunity to get a handle on my yard work and will have a chance to catch my breath. After spring break I will make the final push to end the school year and get to summer break. Obviously my schedule really opens up then. I’m looking forward to that.

Stay tuned folks. More posts will be coming. Just like life in general, where we experience peaks and valleys, this blog experiences those peaks and valleys as well. As it so happens, the blog is in a bit of a valley right now. No worries though… things are looking soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment