Friday, September 13, 2019

Dem Debate

The Dems had another debate last night. I don' think there is one candidate among the 10 on the stage that can beat Trump in 2020. In fact, I am making my prediction today, and I want you to mark my words. The person who will run against President Trump in 2020 was NOT on the stage last night. I think they will bring somebody in at the 11th hour. I think this will be done for two reasons. 1... to keep that person hidden for as long as possible to not allow Republicans time time to get opposition information. 2... to limit the exposure of the candidate to minimize the possibility of gaffes and saying stupid things. Look for a last minute candidate to slide in at the last minute. I'm thinking somebody like Michelle Obama. You heard it here first. Don't be surprised if it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment