Tuesday, July 21, 2020

I'm on the program

I'm not one to toot my own horn. In fact, I'm quite the opposite. I like to stay in the background, or even better, completely out of the spotlight. However, I do want to give you a status report on my diet and exercise program. On June 4th, Tami and I started eating healthier foods and working out daily. Since that time we have not eaten anything bad for us, and we have worked out for 47 straight days. I have lost an even 20 pounds. I still have a long way to go, but I am on the path to my goal of losing 45-50 pounds.

One of my biggest indicators that my fat belly has gotten out of control is when I trim my toenails. When I bend over and can't breathe... it's time to take action. When I have to come up gasping for air after trimming each nail, it's time to take action. After losing 20 pounds I can now comfortably trim my nails. It will get even better when I lose all the weight and reach my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment