Sunday, December 27, 2020

Christmases Past

Christmas is a time for reflection and a time for reminiscing. I was thinking recently about Christmases past. I remember mom and dad always made Christmas special for us kids. I know we didn't have a lot of money. I know dad did remodeling work on his days off to make extra money. I know mom worked at the IGA deli and drove a special needs van to make extra money. And I know my parents often bought presents for us that stretched the budget. I am thankful because I have nothing but wonderful memories of my Christmases at 4405 Sullivan Ave.

 And speaking of Christmases past, I was remembering a gift we got that brought us hours of enjoyment. It was called Pendulum Curve Bowl. It was made by the Aurora Toy Company, and it was endorsed by Buddy Hackett. This was a great game and we LOVED it!

 Thank you, mom and dad, for always giving us the best Christmases!

No comments:

Post a Comment