Monday, December 14, 2020

The 12 days of COVID-mas

 2020 has been a crazy year. Most of the craziness has been caused by COVID 19. So, in honor of a year that has been anything but normal, I bring you a little song I wrote myself: The 12 Days of COVID-mas.

This year you can forget Partridges in Pear Trees, Turtle doves, French hens, Golden Rings, Geese a Laying, Swans a Swimming etc...

This year you get COVID-mas. Sing along with me...

On the first day of COVID-mas my true love gave to me, "People hoarding TP".

On the second day of COVID-mas my true love gave to me, "2 Quarantines, and people hoarding TP".

For the sake of time and space, skip ahead with me...

On the 12th day of COVID-mas my true love gave to me, "12 travel restrictions"

11 Canceled plans

10 Mental breakdowns

9 Hand washings

8 Sanitizers

7 Curbside pick ups

6 Feet apart

5 Zoom meetings

4 Face masks

3 COVID tests

2 Quarantines 

and... People hoarding TP!

No comments:

Post a Comment