Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020- The BEST year ever!

2020. Need I say more? I could go on on and on about the mess of a year 2020 was. I could mention the sham of an election, and rampant voter fraud. I could type for hours about the COVID situation and what it has done to our country. I could mention that COVID restrictions caused us to cancel our family cruise and dream vacation this summer. I could mention any number of natural disasters and other horrible things that happened. But I won't. 2020 was a year in which God blessed my family richly. Tami and I have kept our jobs when millions of Americans are out of work. He has blessed us with good health. He has blessed us with another year with three WONDERFUL children and three AMAZING grandchildren, and two incredible sons-in-law. He blessed us with a family reunion of sorts in July when the Mortons visited for two weeks. He has blessed us with a beautiful house, plentiful food on the table, two new cars, and everything else we ever wanted. Complain about 2020? Not a chance! There is nothing to complain about. The Lord has blessed us abundantly and who am I to argue with that? I will not be saying, "Goodbye, 2020! It was the worst year ever!". I will be saying, "Thank you, Lord, for 2020. This year you blessed me beyond measure. I am grateful! 2020 was the BEST year ever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment